Programming Resources (Alıntıdır)
Mark Coleman'dan tavsiye siteler
- Stackoverflow: The best QA site on development topics
- Codecademy: Learn to code in your browser
- Pluralsight: Online training for all things development and IT, free 90 day trial for students
- Learn git: When I went to college they never taught source control, it would have been so helpful early on.
- JsFiddle: Zero friction html/js/css site when sometimes you want to try something without launching an IDE or a web server.
- Plnkr : Zero friction html/js/css site, also very popular a bit more robust.
- Firebug: My defacto web debugger
- Bower: Web package management, why hunt for packages when you can install than via command line.
- C# virtual academy: Learn C# from Microsoft
- dotnetfiddle.net: Zero friction C# development in your browser.
- nuget.org: Package management for .net projects.
- Jquery: If you do web development it is great to learn as there are a plethora of plugins.
- AngularJs: One of the many web frameworks, currently my favorite.
- Visual Studio Community Edition: Now free so no reason not to use it especially if you do C#
- ReSharper: Alt-Enter all the things! Helps in refactoring, code style, templates, reveals potential bugs, and so much more.
- Sublimetext: Don't use it but still very popular.
- C# in depth: Learn C# from the master
- Clean Code: Learn about good and bad code
- Code Complete: The definitive guide to what it means to produce clean high quality code.
#Mark-Coleman #tavsiye #eğitim